Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    I'd rather call it Fgunz the color instead of Gunz the duel

Country
    Thanks
    A new colour code that randomly picks from 4 different colours each time you write, it can't be that complicated to make however i dont think its a good idea, too much colours

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Make a ^x color which is basically randomized so people know if his colors r changing the original name would have ^x

wys

Country
    Thanks
    I would like to support this suggestion.

Donator

Thanks
    i always wanted my name to be rainbow color very good suggestion lol xd aaaaaaaaaaa

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Make a ^x color which is basically randomized so people know if his colors r changing the original name would have ^x
    I was wondering how no one had come up with this specific suggestion to fix the problem of reporting or just general identification. A new problem arises though. What if the person that has ^x flames someone else and it just so happened a person with a similar name but with a different colour code is in the room. You wouldn't know which one to report if the ^x pulls up green in the line that he chose to flame with. A rare problem, not to mention, you can base it off of other lines since you need more evidence to report, but still worth mentioning.

Donator

Thanks
    yes i would buy this i mean who doesn't want their name to change color haha very good suggestion bro i support

wys

Country
    Thanks
    I've changed my mind and have been brainwashed by kuja.

In my opinion this suggestion is a complete joke. It will look completely retarded.
    Reason to this is that the colours will change each time you type something and press enter. It gets difficult for the players &gms to figure out who that player is. For GMs, they wouldn't be able to figure out who to mute if that person is spamming.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    I could keep arguing for this suggestion to be added on its own but I doubt it would anyway.

I'll reopen this suggestion if this ever gets implemented: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t-Character-ID
    Last edited by Resort; 10-11-2016 at 01:48 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information