Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description: Bring [F] back as an individual room tag. Glads aren't the only ones who got use out of the [F] tag. I'm fine with it being incorporated into the [glad] tag still, but what if you want to medstyle and actually equip your meds? (Wearing meds VS taking off your sword and using no meds makes a difference in medstyle) If you use the [SGO][SNO] combo, you can still be flipped. If you use the [glad] tag, you have to get used to delaying certain tricks because it takes longer for your character to glide in the air.

And if the argument is "lololol barely anyone medstyles why make devs waste their time on that," then what if you want a fair B fight without insta being used?

Idk. I assume [F] was incorporated into the [glad] tag to remove the individual ones and save client space, but would bringing back 1 more room tag really use up that much space?

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

2. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

TomasEdison (09-30-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    If we start making changes to accommodate med-styling we might as well make changes to accommodate bad players. The similarity between the two is that they're both stupid ideas that don't matter at all.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    First of all. Many people will use it specially at "stairways" to avoid falling into oblivion.
    And avoiding falling into the oblivion is a skill.

Also some slashes don't register.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    If we start making changes to accommodate med-styling we might as well make changes to accommodate bad players. The similarity between the two is that they're both stupid ideas that don't matter at all.
    Bad players have already been accommodated for with [F] being merged into [glad], otherwise it would've been removed as a whole along with [NS], [NG], [NI], and the [glad] tag itself, so that's not really relevant lol. Only difference is that that accommodation saved some client space. And I'm not suggesting this to make up for bad players' lack of skill, I'm suggesting this so players can comfortably enjoy an aspect of the game that they like. These people shouldn't be forced into passworded rooms just to play comfortably.

I never got that deep into programming when I studied it for a bit, so I apologize for my ignorance, but if one room tag really takes up that large of an amount of space, then just let them decline my suggestion lol. No need to give me attitude.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Bad players have already been accommodated for with [F] being merged into [glad], otherwise it would've been removed as a whole along with [NS], [NG], [NI], and the [glad] tag itself, so that's not really relevant lol. Only difference is that that accommodation saved some client space. And I'm not suggesting this to make up for bad players' lack of skill, I'm suggesting this so players can comfortably enjoy an aspect of the game that they like. These people shouldn't be forced into passworded rooms just to play comfortably.

I never got that deep into programming when I studied it for a bit, so I apologize for my ignorance, but if one room tag really takes up that large of an amount of space, then just let them decline my suggestion lol. No need to give me attitude.
    Bad players have been accommodated before with the [glad] tag?

Are you retarded?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Bad players have been accommodated before with the [glad] tag?

Are you retarded?
    No, I'm not retarded. Flipping is a skill in glad (hell, in the game in general) and so is dodging those flips. If you merge a no-flip room tag into the [glad] tag, you're accommodating for the "bad players" who aren't skilled enough to dodge flips.

Now can you stop giving me attitude and just let them decline this suggestion already? All you're doing is provoking me lol.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion description: Bring [F] back as an individual room tag. Glads aren't the only ones who got use out of the [F] tag. I'm fine with it being incorporated into the [glad] tag still, but what if you want to medstyle and actually equip your meds? (Wearing meds VS taking off your sword and using no meds makes a difference in medstyle) If you use the [SGO][SNO] combo, you can still be flipped. If you use the [glad] tag, you have to get used to delaying certain tricks because it takes longer for your character to glide in the air.

And if the argument is "lololol barely anyone medstyles why make devs waste their time on that," then what if you want a fair B fight without insta being used?

Idk. I assume [F] was incorporated into the [glad] tag to remove the individual ones and save client space, but would bringing back 1 more room tag really use up that much space?
    Meaning it isn't fair when someone is more skilled with a sword and kills you with a single very well timed insta??? Geez this must be one hell of an unfair game then, oh wait every game is unfair then according to that line

Other then that the [F]-tag broke some other things too so the game is better of without the tag...

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    No, I'm not retarded. Flipping is a skill in glad (hell, in the game in general) and so is dodging those flips. If you merge a no-flip room tag into the [glad] tag, you're accommodating for the "bad players" who aren't skilled enough to dodge flips.

Now can you stop giving me attitude and just let them decline this suggestion already? All you're doing is provoking me lol.
    That's entirely subjective. You're claiming that if you can't dodge a flip, you're in turn a "bad player". When it couldn't be further from the truth. It was probably merged into [Glad] to reduce the clutter that extra room tags made in the client. A crazily subjective suggestion won't get it added back.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    I've been told that a load of room tags including this one were removed because they were thought to not be used much and that daggers lunge still worked. So i'm guessing this won't be re-added, Sorry. Thanks for suggesting though.

I'll leave this thread locked, but I won't move it, i'll let a developer or admin confirm the decision, just in case.
    Last edited by Resort; 09-30-2016 at 09:06 PM.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Declined. The direction of the server is less tags, not more.

Thread Information