Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
Just adding some input in regards to this alleged "working" hack,

Let's say this hack did work and that you Zoro only sent to Sam because he was going to handover to a "Admin/Developer", then why was this hack also placed in the hands of another individual around the same month that you were in contact with Sam about it?

http://i.imgur.com/D2bkBnp.png

This would mean that you Zoro are/was supplying "working hacks" (at the time) to other individuals of the FGunZ community.
yeah . the only people i gave the hack were to surfen and sam. only reason i gave to surfen is because i gave him hacks since 2015. but only patched not working hacks. he seems to be interested in them too (got chats). but i dont think that person is someone else besides surfen.

at the time.. the hack didnt work.. we both tried it. but sam told me he can fix it even though we though it was patched. but after testing with sam .. realized their was a special way to use the hack and that it actually worked. probably still does.

and lets think about this, he didnt even hand it to a admin/dev . it doesnt make any difference