I took permission from 2 official GM's to defend my self.

First of all the screenshots you've provided are way too old(over a month ago).
And as far as I know skype conversations don't count as a evidence.
Second, you provided few screenshots out of the whole conversation between us.
Third, I don't deny this conversation at all, but what are you reporting me for exactly? using hacks or testing hacks?
There is no specific proof that I opened the program you sent, obviously none will open a program like that it may be a rat. anyway lets say I opened it.
Do you have a record or screenshots that I was using Shotbot or any other 3rd party program? I said it works just to shut your mouth tho because you always spam me and maybe other staff members too to check hackers or hacks.. but I never opened it and I remember you told me who ever use this hack will get banned for 2 hours then it will work, do you think I'm dumb to believe this. anyway I have no proof that you said that but just saying it.
And you were banned 5-6 times already and unbanned 4-5 times as well, for using 3rd programs and you they gave you multiple chances to play again.
Don't you think its pathetic to report me for something like that?
I mean don't you think I deserve a chance even tho your proof is way too old? just stating facts.
Anyway I'm sure dave can know who's using 3rd programs and who's not, just simply how you got caught lately.