Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UnbanZoro View Post
    find it hard to read all that.. that color though

1 - but i never uc'd before . i had the hack for a long time. it never worked and sam told me to send it to him and he can fix it..and he tried it and said it worked.. we both tested it.. and i realized oc / uc / fastdash works.

2 - yea tried it once and it didnt work so i never opened it again, sam claimed he could fix it so i sent it to him .. he told me on skype it worked

3- i got no replay cause i never knew sam would snitch on me . he reported me for uc cause he knew i had the hack and he felt like i was hacking to win 1v1 which i didnt.. i still got replay..

if u go in game and try the uc / oc and record it.. you will see a big difference <-- 1 of the main reasons i didnt use the cheat engine.. and other than that.. never used oc/uc i heard it works good for people with $4000 pc.. but im using a $200 laptop and never had interest in uc/oc
    You've said what you had and answered our questions. This has been passed onto an admin to check your claims and see what happens regarding your report against Sam.

Locked until further notice.
    Last edited by Taint; 10-19-2016 at 05:58 PM.

Thread Information