Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UnbanZoro View Post
    the hack had 6 features of which all the features were patched expect for oc / uc / fast dash
    the hitbox was patched when jolly.exe was patched
    the no flip, overhead cam were patched when pk released deadlock.exe publicly

sam tried all features and claimed hitbox/ uc/oc worked.

remaining oc / uc / fastdash and it works.. still does but dave wont consider that as a hack since you can do it with your computer

60PM <Dave> the oc/uc thing? I don't consider that a hack
    60PM <UnbanZoro> wow
    60PM <Dave> uc/oc can be done outside of gunz as well
    Was it Voodoo.exe?

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Was it Voodoo.exe?
    yeah

well it was renamed to kola.. but the hack showed voodoo when you opened it

http://imgur.com/a/dvRcI - accidentally added link in chatbox of this
    Last edited by Zoro; 10-19-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    yeah
    Would like to point out this when you got banned - you said you RECENTLY got the hack before YOU got banned for it and that you never had it; which also makes me jump to my next conclusion, yes he may have tried it and it may have 'worked', but all I see from this is that:

• You tried to lie your way out in the appeal - saw it being declined and reported Sam out of despise and seeing it being unjust
    • You said you never tried it nor had it before but apparently you did and you even sent it to Sam? Which makes it even worse for your case if you EVER wanted to appeal.
    • Again and I repeat myself, if Sam actually used it in a room with YOU, do you have the evidence of him using it in-game?

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Would like to point out this when you got banned - you said you RECENTLY got the hack before YOU got banned for it and that you never had it; which also makes me jump to my next conclusion, yes he may have tried it and it may have 'worked', but all I see from this is that:

• You tried to lie your way out in the appeal - saw it being declined and reported Sam out of despise and seeing it being unjust
    • You said you never tried it nor had it before but apparently you did and you even sent it to Sam? Which makes it even worse for your case if you EVER wanted to appeal.
    • Again and I repeat myself, if Sam actually used it in a room with YOU, do you have the evidence of him using it in-game?
    find it hard to read all that.. that color though

1 - but i never uc'd before . i had the hack for a long time. it never worked and sam told me to send it to him and he can fix it..and he tried it and said it worked.. we both tested it.. and i realized oc / uc / fastdash works.

2 - yea tried it once and it didnt work so i never opened it again, sam claimed he could fix it so i sent it to him .. he told me on skype it worked

3- i got no replay cause i never knew sam would snitch on me . he reported me for uc cause he knew i had the hack and he felt like i was hacking to win 1v1 which i didnt.. i still got replay..

if u go in game and try the uc / oc and record it.. you will see a big difference <-- 1 of the main reasons i didnt use the cheat engine.. and other than that.. never used oc/uc i heard it works good for people with $4000 pc.. but im using a $200 laptop and never had interest in uc/oc
    Last edited by Zoro; 10-19-2016 at 05:51 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    find it hard to read all that.. that color though

1 - but i never uc'd before . i had the hack for a long time. it never worked and sam told me to send it to him and he can fix it..and he tried it and said it worked.. we both tested it.. and i realized oc / uc / fastdash works.

2 - yea tried it once and it didnt work so i never opened it again, sam claimed he could fix it so i sent it to him .. he told me on skype it worked

3- i got no replay cause i never knew sam would snitch on me . he reported me for uc cause he knew i had the hack and he felt like i was hacking to win 1v1 which i didnt.. i still got replay..

if u go in game and try the uc / oc and record it.. you will see a big difference <-- 1 of the main reasons i didnt use the cheat engine.. and other than that.. never used oc/uc i heard it works good for people with $4000 pc.. but im using a $200 laptop and never had interest in uc/oc
    You've said what you had and answered our questions. This has been passed onto an admin to check your claims and see what happens regarding your report against Sam.

Locked until further notice.
    Last edited by Taint; 10-19-2016 at 05:58 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    We do not care about that since nothing essential was provided from the evidence you gave us, hence this report has lost its value since:
    • He's not a staff member anymore
    • Nothing important was mentioned in that skype conversation

Declined.
    Last edited by Taint; 11-10-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information