Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Opening the thread for Zoro to reply @notorious..

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Just adding some input in regards to this alleged "working" hack,

Let's say this hack did work and that you Zoro only sent to Sam because he was going to handover to a "Admin/Developer", then why was this hack also placed in the hands of another individual around the same month that you were in contact with Sam about it?

http://i.imgur.com/D2bkBnp.png

This would mean that you Zoro are/was supplying "working hacks" (at the time) to other individuals of the FGunZ community.
    yeah . the only people i gave the hack were to surfen and sam. only reason i gave to surfen is because i gave him hacks since 2015. but only patched not working hacks. he seems to be interested in them too (got chats). but i dont think that person is someone else besides surfen.

at the time.. the hack didnt work.. we both tried it. but sam told me he can fix it even though we though it was patched. but after testing with sam .. realized their was a special way to use the hack and that it actually worked. probably still does.

and lets think about this, he didnt even hand it to a admin/dev . it doesnt make any difference

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    yeah . the only people i gave the hack were to surfen and sam. only reason i gave to surfen is because i gave him hacks since 2015. but only patched not working hacks. he seems to be interested in them too (got chats). but i dont think that person is someone else besides surfen.

at the time.. the hack didnt work.. we both tried it. but sam told me he can fix it even though we though it was patched. but after testing with sam .. realized their was a special way to use the hack and that it actually worked. probably still does.

and lets think about this, he didnt even hand it to a admin/dev . it doesnt make any difference
    I am yet to see a replay and screenshots of you both in game testing it out, otherwise you're claiming stuff with no proof.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    I am yet to see a replay and screenshots of you both in game testing it out, otherwise you're claiming stuff with no proof.
    Literally in sam's post he claimed " I told almighty the hack works to make him shut up?" and literally in our conversation i didn't even ask him anything, he started spamming me and telling me it works. So either hes lying or my conversation are fake.. but i have no problem if dave wanna check them via teamviewer.

Other than that, il be checking soon if i got any replays or screenshot.

Plus answers to sams question, the only reason the evidence is old is because i got banned for 2 weeks on forums for making unban appeal, and when i exposed you with few screenshots, i was banned for 1-2 months on forum.
    Last edited by Zoro; 10-05-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Quick input on this - This was never spoken about in dev chat. Was this actually working? @sam

If so, to what extent? Dave might've been given it, but normally when that happens it gets brought up and one of us reverses it to see what exactly it does or to try and find who made it.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Quick input on this - This was never spoken about in dev chat. Was this actually working? @sam

If so, to what extent? Dave might've been given it, but normally when that happens it gets brought up and one of us reverses it to see what exactly it does or to try and find who made it.
    just going to let you know this hack was actually working. even after the update( Xspeed/oc/uc ) and i gave dave the hack like 2 days ago (he never had it before)

well cant even call oc uc a hack.. but xspeed/fast dash sure is
    Last edited by Zoro; 10-19-2016 at 05:29 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UnbanZoro View Post
    just going to let you know this hack was actually working. even after the update( Xspeed/oc/uc ) and i gave dave the hack like 2 days ago (he never had it before)

well cant even call oc uc a hack.. but xspeed/fast dash sure is
    "the "hack" he gave is of no value to me so his unban is not affected by it" - Dave

^this basically means Dave had the hack before and was already working towards patching it.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    "the "hack" he gave is of no value to me so his unban is not affected by it" - Dave

^this basically means Dave had the hack before and was already working towards patching it.
    actually dave told me .. oc/uc is not considered a "hack" since it can be done by the pc - so my unban wont be affected

he never had the hack.. why dont you ask him? and its a cheat engine..

60PM <Dave> the oc/uc thing? I don't consider that a hack
    60PM <UnbanZoro> wow
    60PM <Dave> uc/oc can be done outside of gunz as well
    Last edited by Zoro; 10-19-2016 at 05:35 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So which hack did you send Sam where he claimed it was working?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by UnbanZoro View Post
    actually dave told me .. oc/uc is not considered a "hack" since it can be done by the pc - so my unban wont be affected

he never had the hack.. why dont you ask him? and its a cheat engine..

60PM <UnbanZoro> wow
    Does not mean he never had the hack.

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    So which hack did you send Sam where he claimed it was working?
    the hack had 6 features of which all the features were patched expect for oc / uc / fast dash
    the hitbox was patched when jolly.exe was patched
    the no flip, overhead cam were patched when pk released deadlock.exe publicly

sam tried all features and claimed hitbox/ uc/oc worked.

remaining oc / uc / fastdash and it works.. still does but dave wont consider that as a hack since you can do it with your computer

60PM <UnbanZoro> wow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information