Thanks
    okay o.o so.. I'm pretty much unable to play anymore=o "but a little break wouldn't hurt"
    due to screen lag every time =[ I tried restarting countless times, updating the launcher ,reinstalling, restarting my computer even upgrade my computer to a better version turned my anti virus off checked my internet connection then restarted like 20 more times to check if it was gone but sadly.. it isn't.. so o.O if anyone have idea whats going on please do tell ^.^ oh o.o and its been about two days already but then I honestly really played as much the past 4 days " busy busy busy" =x. since finals are coming up I'm studying my butt off but from time to time i would like to play to calm down some of the stress.

Banned

Thanks
    are you sure your computer can handle running FGunz? try lowering your settings, and/or using Archetype Config

Genetic's Avatar The Chosen One

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paper Planes View Post
    are you sure your computer can handle running FGunz? try lowering your settings, and/or using Archetype Config
    If your PC can't run GunZ.
    Then it can't even run Pacman. Lmao.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Thanks
    o.o i can run it and all cause before i was doing fine playing great=] with no worries of screenlag only dc's from time to time but that was the server's fault unless im the only one that dc but anyhow like when i get to the you know sign in screen and move my mouse its like major laggie and it takes me awhile just to click on the server =x.. mostly when that happens i alt tab then go back to the sign in screen and like magic o.o it disappears oh and it also affects me when im online =[ i cant even move without having to stop in a frozen statue every 3-2 seconds.

Banned

Thanks
    hmm, that was happening to me at first too 'till i re-installed, but you said you tried re-installing so i don't know what could be the problem o-o

Thread Information