Macca's Avatar VIP xD

Thanks
    Hello once again my FGunz Community haha

Okay most of you know that i haven't been online because i opened my own business and that i brought a MacBook Pro :-) w00t go me
    ok but enough of the crap lets get to business.

I have got a program on my mac that will run + install Windows Applications without a VMware

I have managed to bypass FGunz, into installing on my Mac (was quite difficult) i basically tricked FGunz into thinking it was a .dmg instead of a .exe

now i have managed to get it to install yay :-)

but now its installed i had a run error, so again i tricked Microsoft 2010 Redistributable into thinking it was a .dmg file and managed to bypass that into installing on my Mac

so far so good yes !! :-)

now I'm struggling. :-(

i can't open the FGunz Folder because clearly it does not exist on my mac...

i Can open the Launcher and click start :-) but when i do i get patching failed :-(

is there a way i can bypass the patch or get the patch to install without having the files that are hidden away deep inside my HDD ?

THANX AGAIN

Much Love Macca :-)

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Small tip. Windows has a different hard disk format. and I'm surprised you even manage to install it. but to play Fgunz on a mac, you have no choice but to use Bootcamp. crossover is buggy and would give the same errors, Parallels and maybe VMware won't work since it will say "cannot supper virtual machine" hope this helps you slightly...

Macca's Avatar VIP xD

Thanks
    hehe thank you your your reply :-)

i know all about Macs + Windows as i have just opened a business as a IT Technician Repair Centre, and you can run FGunz on a VMware Windows 7 64 bit with abit of gentle talking to ^.-

i don't really want to get a VMware as it will kill my Mac's speed with all the work I'm currently doing :-(

I used to have a Alienware M17x i7 Quad core hyper threading so i did used to play quite often.

VMware will bypass the can't support virtual machine.
    Bootcamp i don't really want to partition my HDD as i have already said i have too much work on my current HDD and its only a 120GB SSD :-(
    crossover is terrible and just bugs out completely like u have explained.

Thanx for your help + support.

Ill keep trying to bypass it and if i find a Fix ill post it !

MUCH LOVE !!!!!!!

-Macca

UPDATE !!!!!!

Managed to get it to Patch. now it is freezing when its trying to Start.

WILL POST UPDATES AS I GO ALONG !
    Last edited by Macca; 01-27-2014 at 12:57 PM.

Thread Information