Originally Posted by AsianThunder View Post
Anyone can say what they truly feel about me but if it gets taken too far there will be consequences.

I'm starting this thread because I dont know who I am anymore, So can you guys do me a favour and express your feelings about me? I want to know who I am.
to sad you don't play much / don't play anymore.

I remember you as a very good gunz player, you had some bad sides but hey who doesn't? then i got to know you and added you on msn, talked sometimes and lately you only say wise words or you lock something and say admins will take care of it.

my name isn't good at all in here but hey, i don't care... I think i know you at some parts, and thats positive. You are not rude at all, to anyone / You try to help / You do youre job (which isn't always apriciated) so why wouldn't anyone like you? ofcourse we have personality's that don't like eachother but you can't be to much hated.

I like you and you know that, also you done some things to me, after a day or 2 i noticed you was right after those things, so i "forgived" you for doing ur "job", probly not much people around here can do that, and i know for the most is funny to hear it from this ******(i'm not) who his hated by alot of people and egoes to OP's ingame which they deserve, but i am right, i think... So to Asian, if anyone doesn't likes you then its okay, if they like you its okay to but if they hate you, cmon what did you do? nothing so you should be laughing at them

P.S. get ingame more