CQuest farming for BP is one of the main problems that people stopped playing the server for. The first days of v8 all I saw was half of the rooms CQ farming. Bounty needs a significant overhaul to compete with CQ farming and it cant just be all CW too, because that leaves everyone else out to dry.

To give you an example I can get 30k BP in 30seconds for a solo Act 1 and rinse repeat, easy gems. BUT no one wants to grind and farm, it's a boring af way to "play" the game. The shop has forced people to farm or quit, because the upgrade donor weps and donor gems on the horizon will make it more pay to win. But right now its cq2win with grinding the roll of the dice for the upgrades.

Ex: I was playing in a TDM the other night and wanted to switch gun sets, in v7 this was effortless but in v8 I didnt have enough bp so guess what I had to do? farm cw for bp wasting my time with quest when all i wanted to do was get back to the TDM. I also get my inventory full of trash drops like lv1 armor repeatedly, or armor for another sex, or "legendary" armor that has no actual benefit. It added nothing but an annoyance to the experience.