Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
They should poll each issue and let the people vote so you get to see what the community wants as a majority and work from there.
I'm going to assume some of the player base MAY NOT use the forums to check the updates being polled, what if something (if possible) could be implemented into the launcher so that you unable to click "Start Game" until you've voted on the latest poll...

It saddens me to see FGunZ taking a hit on the playerbase, it's one of the smoothest servers to date imo and deserves more recognition, I mean let's think we are the ONLY server that offers a cash reward for clanwarring (Granted the past couple weeks it's been missed but will be rectified I could imagine), the staff yes are sometimes a bit abrupt with their comments towards others in general topics/reports/appeals, something I think some authority from a higher superior (StephanM for manager) could stamp down on. Development has lacked and been pushed aside however lately, understandably Dave / McSic have been busy but I'm unsure on what's the situation with Jeff? He's posted that he's back and ready to take on board suggestions but nothing more has come from that? Maybe the playerbase has pushed his dedication towards the server away, but I feel it should motivate him to bring something better to the server to help with that playerbase.