Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Make the game TDM/Clan war based and I guarantee you this server will be as lively as it was in the past.
    I don't think it's fair to make a comment like that without more information. Make it more TDM/CW based....okayyyy so what are they meant to do exactly?

Also I don't think that's the solution. Nowadays to have an active GunZ server, in 2018, it will be heavily reliant on South American players, most of which switched servers after V8. They were used to the tags, they had active CTF and Infected rooms, they brought activity to the server. We completely ruined those modes by removing tags, so they left. The other server tenders to that player base excessively because the owners know that they're the ones keeping the server active. Not saying they're a good server by any means, having a RAT in their anti-virus sums it all up but they knew how to build a player base in this day and age and they did it very well.

Out of the 250 players we had towards the end of V7 how many were heavy clanwaring? 60? 70 tops? We used to have 2 training rooms, 32 players full, 2/3 16 player A/D rooms full, 32 player CTF room, 24 player Infected rooms, and a few quest rooms.

2. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

EternalBeast (08-02-2018)

Thread Information