Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Problem is that report section creates a "loop hole" in the ruling one which I exploited in their defence, which in a court room would work in my favour if this was fighting a legal battle.

Regardless yes it needs updating and also the general ruling with advertisers needs changing imo, if someone is spamming publicly the following for example

"COME JOIN X WE HAVE X PLAYERS JOIN FREE TODAY" then yes for this justifies a high ban.

Now if someone says what the users were banned for which was along the lines of (I can't see the report so I'm going off what I've been told)

"You should play X server here is dead"
    "X server has more cw's, should play sometime"

For me that's not the same as the first example given. Especially when the context given was abbreviation of the server name and to someone like Daequan I highly doubt he understood what they meant by saying those 3 letters, but he's already aware of other servers as seen in the thread I posted with a youbt video found here...

Anyways for a me a mute would of been more sufficient, I've seen plenty of players in my time discuss throughout FG about X server, I just advised them to stop talking about other servers.

But it's whatever I'm not a GM, my opinion no longer matters and therefore it's down to y'all to do whatever you think is right.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    He attracted daequan to play this server and told him to play that other server?
    He attracted Dae to play GunZ not FGunZ in general but since this is the server he plays, they got on to play with him.. He plays random games after Fortnite and one of the users got him to play GunZ on stream which happened to be FGunZ because again this is the server he chooses to play over others.

2. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Camel (08-14-2018)

Thread Information