Help, someone has changed my account password, I know who it was and I have proof.
They told me about an event in which if I killed her I won 100c and I did it. He told me to check my account or something like that to verify the coins and I did not know how to do it, he told me to give him my ID and PW and he did it for me, I did not trust much but I gave him the data.
When I spend approximately 5 minutes it tells me that the password was wrong and I had to verify and I had changed the password.
in the screenshots you can see that the password and user are saved in my pc and I can not start because she changed the password.
this is the link of the thief's facebook https://www.facebook.com/Jopay.abinal.9.
she used an account that was "Majesty" and she told me that she was the administrator of the clan "TheNotorius" with her other account "Counter" (color name) and I have all the probative material if they need it!
NOW THAT I ACHIEVED TO RECOVER THE PASSWORD I REALIZED THAT IT STEALED ALL MY DONOR ARTPICLES AND MY COSMETICS, APPROXIMATELY 370 DAYS OF SG, TWO SWORDS AND 3 COSMETICS-I NEED YOUR HELP, RECOVER WHAT THEY STOLEN ME PLEASE-I NEED YOUR HELP, RECOVER WHAT THEY STOLEN ME PLEASE-I NEED YOUR HELP, RECOVER WHAT THEY STOLEN ME PLEASE...Dave pls