Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Hello you crusty ass bitch. Im glad you and your boyfriend are back together since you and paul didn't work out. All the coins he gave you, you probably let him go on a skype date with you. showed the goods and even probably let him finger u through his webcam. that's pretty dope though sis. i wish i had early dementia so i could forgot all those damn profile pics you've had. i could never decide which profile pic i was gonna choose to be what you looked like that day. Of course you had to switch it up to hide those gills you got, you got damn catfish. Im surprised your current "boyfriend" hasn't figured you out yet... Thas okay though, if you were a girl your pussy probably be like roast beef, dirty ass bum. im surprised you remember me trying to hit on you in 2016, glad you remember it. Made a mark with the infamous catfish of gunz. I hope you tell your kids about me, because damn im amazing. So goodluck with your new boyfriend ok. Shayla still sexier than you, always and forever, love you shayla <3

2. The following 5 users say thank you to DaBoyFlitzle for this useful post:

Mime (03-16-2019), Ommadawn (03-16-2019), Piccolo (03-16-2019), Ren Kaidou (03-17-2019), Traumatiser (03-16-2019)

Thread Information