Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
I don't think we should put it anywhere because then anyone who has an access to the account will be able to see the secret question & answer. It's also useful when your account gets hacked/scammed by someone and you need to provide your secret question & answer, which only the original owner of the account should know and not anyone who has an access to the account.
Ow i see if someone who hacks your account ? and then trying to recover you can create tickets? or go to the forums ask admins to recover and then all of you asking for the secret questions / answer .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
I don't think we should put it anywhere because then anyone who has an access to the account will be able to see the secret question & answer. It's also useful when your account gets hacked/scammed by someone and you need to provide your secret question & answer, which only the original owner of the account should know and not anyone who has an access to the account.
Ow i see if someone who hacks your account ? and then trying to recover you can create tickets? or go to the forums ask admins to recover and then all of you asking for the secret questions / answer .