Originally Posted by Mike View Post
1. I will host the obstacle I see fit, regardless of difficulty or similarity. Just go with the low.
2. Literally every single one of you keep saying 'it is impossible' BEFORE even attempting to try and pass the obstacle so that just makes me not wanting to do re-rounds in the first place.
People who claim something is impossible are divided into 2 groups:
those using common sense and have game knowledge from years of playing to understand whats possible and whats not, and those who just say something is impossible towards everything that is purely luck based (and there are plenty of purely luck based obstacles made by the team right now).
This is why ranking things by difficulty and providing this list is good, for allowing ets to pick something that wont kill 95% of players and something they can enjoy (knowing you win based on luck and not skill has the opposite effect of what you want from an event).

Regardless, as chef said, this thread is mainly for recommending new obstacles, discussing current obstacles and their difficulty or anything else related to w2w.