Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    That still doesn't make it any worse over any other shotgun, it's still better, it's just not OP, so no I don't get why they are complaining.
    You still have a good shotgun, you just have to use some skills with it now, perhaps practicing on goblins in a quest room isn't the answer.
    I feel like you just missed the whole point about me saying to you that the 200c are just as good as the lb now cause 50 delay isn't relevent. Funny how you assume i am just a quester that doesn't know how to play the game but that coming from you doesn't mean much so it's w/e.

No why would I say it last week? It wasn't relevant last week. However if you don't think the topic about LB's being OP has ever been discussed before then maybe visit the forum more often.
    Never said the topic of lb being OP not being discussed or not being there I even have discussed it with many people in the clans I am in so I do know those exist but cause I am not on the forum much you assume that I don't know that.

Well that's fine if you don't see how it's worth it but I see nothing wrong and again, you never had to spend the money, it's just a faster option. You easily can earn coins other ways (like playing the game).
    Yeah but the reward before they changed it wasn't really viable to rely on to get free boxes to have the chance to win an lb.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to BanRays for this useful post:

Avenge (08-16-2019), King (08-17-2019)

Thread Information