Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
1st, things like graphics, old gameplay and years of life on a game doesn't mean that it's worst or a reason for let it die, so many old games still have a big active community, and recently there was an old game that explain what I mean (World of Warcraft Classic). So these things aren't a reason for say "let's give up on revive Gunz".
2nd, for me the real reason that explains why Gunz doesn't have new players is cuz the toxic community. Let's see an example:

A new player join to fgunz and join on a duel room. When he's going to PvP the old player, that player will flip the new and will humiliate him, then after the old player kill him, he'll say something like "haha ez noob" (for don't put a worst thing that some players say to a newbie). What do you think the new player will do? Come back? Ofc no. If y'all want to make the players count increase I think this should be change. (And I'm not saying the stupid ultra ego of players, the "racism" (for calling it somehow) of sg players to other players and vice versa, and the toxicity)

Apart of these things, Gunz is dying cuz it's being obsolete compared to other games which gives more things. For a example, tell me one thing that it's absolutely new in Gunz, in Quest there weren't new bosses/NPCs with new skills or new maps on it. In PvP there isn't something really new that change it's gameplay for give a new style and don't get tired of the same thing. Idk if I'm explaining what I mean, but gunz is dying cuz the community and the obsolete content.
Old graphics are fine in all honesty.

Toxicity is in every game, take League of Legends for example.
The sad thing is we should not ban ever toxic player in here, if you do that you have litterly no one left playing.
Though I personally wish it stayed more on an ego level as a toxicity level, since I kind of enjoy the ego and 200IQ brain players on GunZ, it makes the game more competitive like (1vs1 with 11-0's smackerino's).

As for new quests, it takes a lot of time to develop a new quest (with new characers, animations, the levels and what you said new skills).