IGN of reported player: McGreegor

Reason: It turns out that I had reported it before, but they told me that the report was rejected because I did not have a verification video, I could record and you can see that it takes time to die and there was a moment where it hung, but I could not record those moments, but I I'm already tired of this guy with his lag and warned him many times that he gets easy kills, but to kill him is complicated because sometimes he doesn't even die, and it's complicated, it ruins my gaming experience. Capture and video that you most want me to show you by God, what kind of help in the forum, I have already shown even captures of your ping, please. Strict sanction for this type. incidentally, he has even insulted me every time I warned him.
I'm really tired and have been in several games is the same with that guy. I hope they can do something god, I'm stressed to see the advantage he takes with his lag that stresses me just trying to kill.
I'm very sorry not to be able to send a video where you can clearly see how it takes 2 seconds to die after being shot by franco, the video is too heavy and I have no idea how to cut it, if someone sends me a message and explains, I could send it to them and see I'm not lying, please do something.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/i8u4YCx