View Poll Results: Do you support the suggested changes for Assassination Game Mode?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

3 42.86%
  • Other

1 14.29%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Assassination game mode used to be played a lot during V7, however nowadays you will never see nobody plays in this kind of mode. If people want to play a team vs team game mode, they'll simply create a Team Deathmatch room for either normal TDM or Attack & Defense game only.

Lately, at least for me, the classic type of TDM games have become boring and overly taken seriously by a lot of players especially after the ELO system was released. Therefore, I suggest something new that could possibly attract many players - and you can exclude ELO out of this if found necessary.

Since Developers/Leaders have put so much effort into the PVE feature in the past several years, which is obviously so far meant for Quest type of game-modes, why not allow it in at least ONE type of PvP game-mode? I was thinking to suggest it for Team Deathmatch + Extreme either, but personally think it'd fit better for Assassination.

Currently, most of the players have obtained a variety of weapons with PVE in Quests over the years, but no one ever uses anything else other than; miniguns and standard melee weapons (& rarely Godlike/Mythical pistols which deal a lot of damage and help mostly with killing small NPCs).

By willing to give this suggestion a chance, players will basically be able to use other weapons/items obtained through Quests, including: rocket-launchers, grenade-launchers, large-swords, speedy-daggers, revolvers, SMGs, rifles and grenades (both Canox and 1/2-Hit-Kill). Moreover, changing the current concept of Assassination game-mode would definitely play a huge part in the variety of game-modes played weekly, and can possibly later lead for new event ideas as well.

On a side-note: In case we adjust the effect of PVE in Quest modes in a PvP game-mode now, this will necessarily require to adjust the players' HP/AP accordingly, however this is something that can later be tested (suggest to be given as a mission for the Tester team).

---------------------------------
    Personally and honestly, I don't see any valid point in obtaining various useless items and weapons with PVE in Quest/Survival/CQ modes if ultimately less than a third~half of the type of weapons are actually used. If useless items and weapons weren't possible to be obtained in Quest games at the first place, then I think it would be fair enough to increase the rarity even more for Legendary/Mythical/Godlike items and weapons.

Let's have at least one PvP game-mode that could allow a creative usage of PVE weapons and items, where you don't fight and kill NPCs but actual players. Assassination has not been played for so long - this game-mode has so much potential to be improved.

Attached a poll.
    Feel free to vote and share your opinions in the comments below.
    Last edited by TomasEdison; 10-28-2022 at 02:20 PM.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

2. The following user said thank you to TomasEdison for this useful post:

furl (11-02-2022)

Thread Information