Originally Posted by Armani View Post
Ammo Drop:
Never heard of this one, do you happen to have any replays of this occurrence? Does this only happen in Garden or in other maps as well? If only Garden it might be related to the world items issue which should be resolved next update.

Hugging Walls = Teleporting Char Models
Our Developer team is aware of this issue and I believe this should be resolved in the next update.

WIW / Weapon Spawn Tag
If you mean there are weapons that spawn close to each other, those spawns I believe need to be manually disabled but if you mean 2 weapons in one place, I think that might be fixed.

Molotovs
This sounds interesting. I think I have seen this happening before. I guess a way to solve it might be to do a secondary check if has hit a player and to not detonate if so.

Sticky Nades
Stickies explode in the order in which you stick them, so if you want to explode in bulk you have to press and hold right click, haven't run into the issue where they do not explode.

Auto Balance - Already Known
I believe this is still being looked into. (And has been mentioned in another suggestion thread).

Smoke Nade Damage
I believe this is intended behavior, the smoke damages when it is smog, but doesn't damage when its clearing up or fading away.

Hitbox Moves while Dancing
I personally don't know about this one off the top, but I'll agree with what Bunny has said on this topic.