Originally Posted by aim_botz View Post
imagine: a guy that got unbanned for cheating just a week ago, completely dogshit unable to hit a ****ing shot. i literally shit on him eyes closed. skip 2 days ahead and hes 4 shotting me with ease on an alt spouting bullshit only someone with <90 iq would.

i ask him to 1v1 after i reported and he refuses to. cause hes too afraid to continue cheating in a 1v1, why else right? he was killing me with such ease!!! not his cheat
Time continuity is not a concern when dealing with hacker reports. If you think referring to a person's skill by differentiating it from how that person played 2 days ago and then accusing him of hacking is absolutely mental, I can imagine you can get behind that. Hacker reports are strictly judged based on the evidence provided and, as the admins themselves say, people attempting to run suspicious programs are caught on a frequent basis.

Originally Posted by aim_botz View Post
there u go, u had to add that last sentence. i barely even see players getting reported for cheats, so who is such a salty loser? i know some ppl might be like that, but when a player goes from consistent 2/10 aimer to a 10/10 if it wasnt for the fact he 4shot u by the 4rd shot; its pretty obvious. but like i said, the gms dont see this correlation between overall gameplay and skill. u can tell just by the guys shit movement alone honestly. hell even by his talking. i know for a fact ill never report anyone from now cause its not gonna get more obvious than that guy.
The fact of the matter is that regardless if the current team of game moderators is considered such that can detect hackers if provided with evidence or not, there are various other reasons people would abstain from reporting which aren't always obvious. The simplest reason I've already come across being accused of cheating myself, is that people would go to great lengths of fabricating evidence and not going through the normal channels which can be used to report something just to avoid boosting the ego of the accused and putting themselves as the reporter in the position of a fool. All for that valuable ego of theirs.

The fact that you, personally, choose to determine a guy's legitimacy in your reply based on continuity of gameplay improvement and "even by his talking" shows me that I personally would dismiss anything you had to say further than concrete evidence.