Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SunRui's Avatar sun rui

Country
    Thanks
    i think elo really only serve as a competitive filler for players until ladder mode releases, but feel like elo system holds zero weight to how good a player is so i could care less about whos placed where. unless elo were to be excluded from garden TDMs + AnD & the like it’s hard to be taken serious as a competitive system for gun players.

i do think difference between glad & gun elo should be made though, it hilarious when a player who primarily play guns (and not good) reaches 5k elo as they clearly farmed noobs in a glad only game mode but join a gun room and leave at the first sight of decent player.

elo changed the way people play in an annoying way, and that’s just one example.

and even if i think elo holds no weight as to how decent people are in the game, i would like to see a leaderboard that distinguishes glad players from gun players. the only good glad player i’m sure we’ve all seen in the “top 5/10” has been bunny; and the rest has been crowded by gun players leaving no room for gladiator players & i think we can come to mutual agreement that guns and glad are basically two different games

一直躲在月光背面
    想让动作更熟练

2. The following 2 users say thank you to SunRui for this useful post:

Menotso (07-13-2023), Ommadawn (07-13-2023)

Thread Information