Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    I'm not gonna be like randoms and say "IM GOING TO HEAVEN BLAH IMA SUICIDE I HATE LIFE" ... (I won't mention names).

But, honestly, this server has gone so far downhill it has no chance of getting back up to where it used to be. At it's peak, this server had 120+ players, a lot of them were decent, and it was a good time. That's what I donated $60.00+ For.

What has it become? It has become random donors who fail at life and rely on Ghost Sets and Uber meds to win. Ego.. Ego.. Ego... They challenge to a 1v1, then Dodge.

On top of that, they all have little nutlickers who follow them, hoping they will someday be gifted on a game that is, at the moment, less than a quarter of what it used to be.

Thus, I have decided that I'm going to be leaving Freestyle GunZ for a while, simply due to the douchebags that are left. There are no pros. There are no fun people. Everyone left.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to stay on a server where someone who donates $100.00 + gets more respect than me simply because they have more money.

Goodbye,
    Pulse
    Last edited by Pulse; 02-14-2010 at 05:25 AM.

Thread Information