Name: Alis Lisa-Starr

Email: [email protected]

Ingame Name: ^4Alis

About Me:

Well I'm Alis - As Most know, And won't forget.. lol
I'm 18, grew up in many different area's mainly around london/u.k.
I drive a nice peagout 106 ( First Car ) Which i only just passed the test for.
And I'm usually on a crazy happy hype

Added Essay:

Ok, I know this may cause disruption, flame, And possibly world war III, But i beleive in second chances right, And what i done did not personnally hurt anyone apart from me for what i was going through, However I should have made a thread.. The reason i did not was i didn't really want to publicise what had happened, due to the fact that along my gaming careers i've met some right... Jerk's in such words, that don't let you live stuff down..

Anyway, I Don't need sympathy, matter of the fact is - I'm still the Alis i was, Just a little more mature - Still the bubbly short girl everybody loved.. And i'd like to become staff again, obviously i cant see me becoming the co owner anytime soon, if not ever.. But i'd really like to be a part of the team..

People can say what they please about me, But never once did i abuse power's or purposly make anyone feel down whilst i worked here.. I Worked hard, made event's nearly every week - And tried to prevent this economy from being taken over with egotisticle players. Moreover, I helped with GFX, One Who Sighs taught me minor coding, obviously i didn't pick that up so easily, and i know various python techniques..

To conclude, I'm not sure how you guy's are going to take this - If your going to live in the past, then please do so ? But i beleive to better the community, we need to constantly move forward, I'm not saying i can gurantee that i can solely, move this community, But In my opinion i believe i could/can/was be a big asset of the FC Team..

My Skills / Attributes:
*2 Years of photoshop GFX
* Python Knowledge.
* CPS/VPS Knowledge.
* SQL Knowledge.
* Very talkative, And Loveable personallity - I think
* Open to all opinions
* And Willing to take discrimination/advice.

How active are you?:
Roughly anywhere between 2hours a day to 7
And Day's a week definetly is 4-5 times in game, and usually 6-7 a week on forums.

How long have you played Freestyle GunZ?
Since it was born.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master / Game Moderator? What other servers have you worked for?
*2 Year's Of Co Owner at FC Gunz
*1 Year Of Admin At Hackcoders Gunz
* Admin Of Massacre gaming, And various RS built sites/games.
* Mod of a few random private servers for gunz, can name them if you'd really like me to, but i see no need.

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member?
Alot of people have said i'm a really nice person to talk to, Not only that im quite good at gunz.. Obviously that doesnt make me special as theres alot more professional players - However, 2 years working for this server shows alot, Along with that 1 year at hackcoders..
As i earlier stated, I love talking and i'm open to all views, Aslong as there not directly flaming me for no apparent reason, Or not of any racist manners. Moreover, I beleive i would be a good choice for the FC team to make, Some may/will hold grudges as to the way i left, and now i'm returning.. I've said my sorrys, if you can't accept them then i'm not sure what i can say..
So i'd like to suggest my self, with my application to the FC staff, and leave the decision down to them.

Do you speak any Languages besides English?
Some french - *NOT FLUENT*

Closing:
Well guys ? What more can i say... To be honest, thankyou for reading this..
And to anyone else, thankyou for welcoming me back so kindly..
Your's truely,
Alis Lisa-Starr xx
~Retired Co Owner