Hey yo i just registered here and downloaded the game my Kaspersky detected it as a trojan so i exited Kaspersky and then downloaded/installed it. And when i clicked the launcher it loaded fine ALTHO i had to sit through that damn advertisement on the Top 200 site which was lame but anyways... So i clicked start game and it started loading the info but when it got too Mesh i heard the Windows 7 Bing sound and then it crashed and it was my firewall so i allowed it through Home networks and forgot to choose Public as well. But i didnt notice at the time so anyways i allowed it and so i started the game again and then i heard the Bing sound again so went to the site and noticed the new launcher so downloaded that and replaced the old one... Then started it again and hears the Bing AGAIN.. So then i went into my Firewall settings in Control Panel and allowed Public Networks as well now and so i started it for the last time a short while ago and the game crashes AGAIN on the mesh loading bar...

Ive done everything i could think of can i please get some help here?