Originally Posted by Windows View Post
If your going to post shit about me, please put the whole story.

1st pic: The kid is making fun of me and talking trash with words such as "ur" and other abbreviations. I told him to learn english and he said "ur" again. So i said go back to mexico. He had ping around 100ish, which to me is central america.

2nd pic: We just 4-0'd khloe and fran or whatever. He was complaining about how i was ele'ing, so i told him he spikes like a mexican. Because of where i live (Northern USA) mexicans have distance and spike on me, making it pointless for me to aim at him. I wasnt insulting him, just saying he is spiking like mexicans do for me.

3rd Pic: Goes along with 1st pic. Way to seperate them and make it look like 2 different occasions.

So before you go trying to make me look bad, get the whole story please? Alright thanks, Bye .

Edit:

P.S. Khloe, please stop trying to be such a suck up and report every last little thing just because you want to be a GM. I was just in an asylum with you where you were egoing and flaming, but i didnt ss it because i normally think nothing of it.
it does not matter the whole story

no matter what she did does not mean you can do what you did

its as simple as that