Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    Well as title says, I vote every day to help out but not much has happened
    how do you think we can get people and KEEP them?

I was thinking vote points system, to keep people voting [ molten wow did this and now is the nr1 wow pserver with 10k+ on at a time ]
    basic idea is advertise on a few vote boards [ top 200 xtrem100 etc etc up to 6 ]
    you get 1 VP[ vote point ] every time you vote for a site [ molten-wow uses a script shouldnt be that hard]
    the VP work like donation coins after you get so many you can buy a weapon /armor / MR kit/ grenade from the ''vote shop'' [ obviously will have them timed 7/14/30/90 days ]

I think this would encourage people to vote regularly, which gets higher on the lists which inturn gets moar people?

what do you think about my idea / put your ideas also ^_^

EDIT1: Also I think we should hold more scheduled events, and maybe an event team.
    EDIT2: Alsox2 a good little perk would be having banners for custom maps [ remember BB? ] like on regular gunz you get to see a little banner of what map is being played in game x and y and z
    EDIT3: Alsox3 Bounty system is actually a draw for people, so long as the rates aren't stupid, I liked working for my items...IDK its just a sense of pride I get lol.

EDIT 4: Also x4 the donor items shouldnt necessarily be weapons[although if they were insanely cool with unique effects would be BADASS] . they could be clothes that give UNIQUE bonuses [ ie. slightly buffed HP/AP and maybe element resist,] or maybe an element that is actually worth using? [cmon 4dmg/sec for 3 seconds @ lvl 60? thats bull.] Meds that give 1ammo clip and 20hp/ap with a single clip ? the possibilities are endless for vote items...hell ill write the Zitem for them

TLR vote for points.
    each time you vote. you get a vote point, and when you got a amout. you can 'buy' a weapon or armor or such (for 30/60 days or sum) not forever.
    Last edited by Beastlyness; 10-22-2010 at 01:37 PM. Reason: BECAUSE I CAN.

Thread Information