Ok everyone, this is RLPM and I'm making a serious Debate topic because I keep getting banned by ^9G^5ucci.

I got banned in 13 June on this topic:

I'm Rhesus

WELL, one day I asked for **** to check out how many warnings I had and he said I didn't have warnings because report thing got remade.
THEN, Miquel's gave the link up there and I lol'ed cuz he always does the same with me, I admit I ego'ed AHAHAHAA but with 0 warning a ego post on FORUMS is bannable IN-game?

Oh, you said I off-topic'ed. Read what Hailboys3 said - Instead of giving an infraction you just ban me ^^. Lol.

DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE, EGO'ING ON FORUMS AND GET BANNED ON BOTH OF IN-GAME AND FORUMS?

Anyway, you think you're cool to the people with you're k-style and no type skills and you probally think yourself (That guy thinks I am pro).
NO, I'm not mention who hates you but there is lot of peps that does.

------------------------------------------------

Since the day I ego'ed you on in-game about the event items ( that you deleted for no reason, oh you said I didn't won them but, I did I was cw tester) you always hated me. Ofc if I get a alt and I ask you for meds you always give me ( JUST LIKE TODAY) but when everyone tells you who I am you just d/c // ban like a coward.

I hope you read this topic and asnwer me instead of calling Birdhouse to lock this topic.