Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    I know i dont got alot of posts actually zero but hey? if im good then why should you not accept me, what becasue of my post count = 1?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Personel Information
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Jesse Johnson
    E-mail: (if admin needs really just pm me)
    IGN (In-Game Name): Thejj
    About me and my job
    How long do you stay online?:

(working) 2 to 6 ours

What you can do (as a Developer):

Items making, Maps making (including Lightmap), GFX (banners, headers, website images), HTML edits, Website making, MRS edits, xml edits.

Why we should choose you: Well because i got alot of experience, some of you even still know me as developer , i got experience as owner on my old server; i've been moderator on several big forums (2000 members +). I actually do webdesign/advertisments as my real life job.

Would anyone recommend you? If so, why?:

I think alot of people will, but atm there arent really people i know that i could name that are on this server...

Are you able to program? (If yes, state the languages):

Well i never actually tried getting into programming, i know a little java, but its not enough thouh, ofcourse i can use OllyDG and edit some stuff, but most of it i get codes from friends to edit or so..

Proof (screenshot, text):

Radiant sword:

Zelda sword:

My own sword: (can be created to every word i want)

Some GFX work i made for other servers and forums:
    This was for a other gunz server (sorry for any advert???)

This was for a Mafia server:

EDIT: Here is a screenshot, with a monkey sword (left down corner, Middle my sword (zelda), and on the right a Event winner jjang)

I also created a few good maps but i don't have any screenshots atm sorry. Im really good at maps as good as i am in the rest what i do.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About me again
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Biography (Something about yourself):
    I'm 17 years old, im in the gunz world for arround 5 years, i play good i like it, im calm.
    i dont really want to tell more.

Any other comment you have for us?

Not atm...

Thejj

PS: I thought this as a template for dev application was better as here i can state more information about myself, if admins dont agree i'll re-create my application in the posted format.

jj
    Last edited by thejj; 12-01-2010 at 03:42 PM.

Thread Information