Well... I've been in a recent argument with my friend over Incest, and I can proudly say that I do not support any bit of it at all. Me and my friend are both catholics, but in his point of view, he supports it and does not see what's wrong with it.

Man, I've been arguing with this guy for over half an hour now. He says that Incest, so what? What's wrong with it?

In his words:

wtf?
uve been brainwashed noob
to think that incest is wrong
NOOB
we r all created from incest

adam + eve
they had lots of babies
then those babies
had sex with
eachother
= incest??
LOL
noob

He believes that the babies of Adam and Eve had sex with each other over and over again to create the community. Who said that the babies did have sex with each other over and over again? Who said that God did not make more people?

Then I put him on the spot:

Joobie 美孚新 Huang says
lol that's bs
so if u were a father, and you had a baby girl, you both love eacher other, you'd still make her pregnant?
Friend says:
that prob wouldnt happen
but if my frined were like that
i wouldnt mind

I think I made him say theoretically that he does not support it, but he still does not admit it. He still tries to defend himself over this argument why Incest is not a problem.
I know my friend watches too much anime, but from the anime's he's been watching, incest happens -.-... I think my friend's brainwashed.

In conclusion, I believe that incest is wrong, making babies from fellow family members is wrong, and your babies turn out to have genetic disorders...

This is just my opinion, I want to see yours now.