Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sun's Avatar Golden Member.

Thanks
    Yeah. Kenju always donate and you look at his thread, and you say 'OMG ******' GIFT ME. Then he says No. Then you keep begging him to gift you. He gifted you a lot, and Now you're putting him in this situation. He doesn't even need you to pay him back. And plus PwnedByMe you are right.. He quitted and went into another server and started egoing today, and keylogged Kenju. Also Homies donated yesterday and Kenju asked him if he can have 50 coins, and he said no, and he called Kenju selfish. What do you think?
    Edit: And Kenju told you to help him, not to ego everybody, you always tell him to ego people for you that's why he started egoing at the first place..So don't include him in this.
    kthxbai.
    Edit Again: So guys be careful, he can keylog anyone. This kid always thinks he so innocent.
    He called Kenju saying if you keylog, or any crap me back I will call the '911'=Cops and you go to jail. he said Get@jail.
    This egoer won't change.
    Any what? He told you to do clan wars? Or you told him to do clan wars. The only reason why kenju is taunting because you're taunting.
    You only got your name changed because Kenju gave you the coins now shut up.
    Last edited by Sun; 02-23-2011 at 02:40 AM.

Thread Information