Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Crypt's Avatar Oh hey, it's Edward. ッ

Thanks
    Okay, since I have been having a bunch of people asking me to make them signatures, I decided to make a thread on it.

There are three ways that I would like you to help me out with requesting for a signature.
    1.) Send me a private message with your signature request. When private messaging me, I would like you to follow the signature request layout below.
    2.) Send me an e-mail with your signature request. The e-mail can be sent to [email protected]. Please be sure to put a Subject onto your e-mail so that I don't accidently delete it. When sending me an e-mail, I would like you to follow the signature request layout below.
    3.) This thread. Post a reply with your signature request in it. When posting your signature request on this thread, I would like you to follow the signature request layout below.

Layout:

Size:
    Render:
    Stock(s) (If any):
    Colors:
    Text:

Also, please do me a favor and do not post in this thread unless you are posting a signature request. If you would like to wish me good luck or have any questions, please post them on my page or send me a private message. I ask you to do this for me so that I can myself organized easier.

I will bump this thread every time I post a new signature that was requested by one of the members.

Finished Signatures:

Flora - Color

Flora - Black & White
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grascen - Colored

Grascen - Black & White
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gianpaolo - The Hunter

Pickachuuuu - Colored

Pickachuuuu - Black & White

Waiting List:
    Achaeon
    Akiro
    Anxiety
    Evils_Master
    High
    iLurhvYu
    Misty
    Weii Peiik

Again, please do not post in this thread unless you are requesting a signature.

Thanks for reading,
    Crypt
    Last edited by Crypt; 04-10-2011 at 07:17 AM.

Thread Information