Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ThiYnk's Avatar A.K.A Zuratuel

Thanks
    Maybe people can learn from this

Like seriously, lately all I've been seeing is people raging at others trying to get each other banned for the most illogical reasons, "Oh He's being racist" or "OH HE KILLED ME SO HE MUST BE UCING" or the common "HE KILLED ME 10-0 AND NOW I'M MAD, HES HACKING I'm REPORTING *no proof, no proof*"

Like damn people, It's a game, games are supposed to be fun, Whenever I get killed EVEN by hackers, I just laugh, I dont even get mad, if someone kills me with something stupid such as; rockets, I'll maybe joke about getting mad, or be like I MAD, AND I SUX or something along the lines, but still it isn't even important, I'm fooling around and having fun.

People need to learn to stop being moronic, and taking this game so seriously, I donated for fun, not to kill every single person and say I NR1.

Because children, No one is number one, there will always be someone greater.

That is all, No rage, No ego, Just have fun with the damn game

You ragers, are just annoying as I said, it's a game, dont cry about it.

^ Very cool story btw.
    KOREA NUMBAH 1!!
    1!

2. The following 5 users say thank you to ThiYnk for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (05-11-2011), JShaya (05-11-2011), Rasiankorea (05-11-2011), Storm (05-11-2011), Sunfire (05-11-2011)

Thread Information