Hello folks,

Sorry for the big picture, but I didn't know how to resize it, lol.

I'm posting this to point out who I'm, and who I've been since I joined The Freestyle GunZ Community.

As you can see at the picture, my name is Chris Madsen and I joined FGunZ in 2008.

I was barely not on the forums because I just wanted to play in game, that's why my post count is 0 at the screenshot.

I want everyone to know who I'm. Why? - Because I feel like apologizing my friends I played with back in the FGunZ days (2008).

My IGN was ^8Boubble, and my forum name (the one I used to donate with) was "madsenchris." But that was an account I made later due to that I couldn't remember the password for the forum account "Chrismadsen."

From the first day I came to FGunZ I lied about my gender, I told the Community that I was a girl, which I clearly wasn't, and I did it because I was afraid that I couldn't get any friends in the FGunZ Community (don't ask me why).

Note: I already made a thread about the truth about me where I'm apologizing the guys that actually thought I was a girl, and in the thread about the truth about me I also pointed out which names I've been using since I came to FGunZ (it's 4-5 month ago I made the thread).

I'm making this thread because I can't take that there is some people here that don't know who I'm (mostly the "oldgens").

I will post a link to the first thread I made, to let you know (the people who haven't read the previous thread) the names I've been using through my time here (names since 2008).

Also, sorry to the people I lied to back in the time, I'm so sorry!

To close, I know the majority of this Community might think I'm crazy and a freak, but this have to come out.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...truth+about+me This is the other thread I made some time ago where I'm pointing out which names I've been using since 2008.

Thanks if you read it!

Don't comment/post anything unless it's related to the topic!