I have no clue whats going on right now i'm so pissed off..I haven't played on this server since summer. I asked 2 of my friends if they used my account an they said they haven't been on since summer too so something is wrong.. You guys can even check my IP. I come back to check my account to see that I have been muted and that my 90 coins were removed to 0 coins.

Then I go in-game to see if someone spent it on my account and i find that nothing has been spent on my account since i bought the 2 sgs and my donor sword, an again thos were bought during summer. Then I realize my guy char has been changed to a girl char with a random ass set on and yeah i know it doesn't take coins to change chars, But till I was always a male char.

I'm trying to stay calm right now.. Due to the fact i been muted and LOST ALL MY coins for no reason.. Can you gms or admins or whoever is in charge please remove this mute on my char an put back my 9 coins. I seriously don't remember anyone in this community, the only thing i remember was being in a clan named sparta an the leader was June.