View Poll Results: Do you agree with this idea?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 20.59%
  • No

18 52.94%
  • Yes, but their would have to change something. Post the suggestion.

9 26.47%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    Alright so I have a way to increase the server population by at least 50 or so.

Have a function to where you can trade event points for fg coins.
    For example, 100 points equals 50coins or something like that. Some of you may say that is a stupid suggestion, but
    think about all the people out their who either can't afford donors, aren't allowed to buy them,
    don't have a way to buy them, or just don't want to waste money on a game. Yeah, a lot of people.
    Also how many servers out their have a way to get donors... For free, but with a little work? None to
    my knowledge. So now that their are none that offer that ability now think about the idea. Still not tempted to think it is a good idea?
    Listen up, people love free shit. Am I right? Yes. So therefore with events going frequently people would get addicted to this game.
    Just because they have a way to get free donors. They would make friends with the community. Yeah it is a sick trick, but it would work.

Thing that would have to change/ must have.
    - Not being able to give points.
    - Events 1's a day, but in a good time when the world can play at once, or change it to where 1day event is EU the next is NA so forth, but have it at a time when both eu's and na's can play at the same time. ( I know I just said another thread about this, but **** that thread.)
    - Probably the amount of points for coins.
    - Must have the function set to where you can only cash out like 50/100/150/200 coins out.
    - Change the amount of points for event items.

Now tell me what you think community.
    - Andrew

P.S
    I am going to start being nice to people from now on.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Ariston for this useful post:

Existence (12-20-2011), Fable (12-22-2011)

Thread Information