Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Harmony View Post
    You have been here for what...?
    a year?
    Tough it up bro. People have been here since 08 and 07. Do you know the shit we went through?
    Here let me tell you...
    We went through a coder who decided to be a **** and give us half of a anti-hack. (Which was impossible to hack)
    Than he said he wanted more money. We have went through a mass destruction of FGunZ which led to haveing to delete the database.
    Yes, that means every 99 someone had they had to start off to 0. Every person who had donors had to prove they had donors. Else they wouldn't get it back.
    We had a server that had a shit load of people on. With a bunch of room tags that brought tons of players. Than guess what? This is where you come in. The partwhere you have 6.8. That you come on and bitch about every single day.
    We lost 2 amazing Admins who worked their asses off and would never give up. Than we got more .
    Now stop bitching. Be happy we have a better coder who worked his ass off and lost sleep just to make this community better.
    -Andrew
    If I missed anything post below.
    DUDE I DONT FKING CARE , if they made this server ofc they lost sleep days thats theyre job as staff of this server , yes i been here hmm since start of 2010 almost 2 year anyway i wanted long enough for v7 and that thing of erase database its easy all people should know to ss theyre donors and important things , you never know when you need it , i always take ss of everything , btw wont v7 all characters start at lvl 1 ? ._.'

STAFF HAS THE JOB to take care of this server not just lay around and play and be on forums like most of gm here but to be fast and help players in need in game and in forum simultainly the staff that ive seen that does the hard work is waffle , sick , kira and shui was a good gm , rest desnt do crap , and our job is to have fun in the server since its made for us and to bitch when its needed so the server improves
    Last edited by Tommy; 12-22-2011 at 01:20 AM.

Thread Information