Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Thanks
    when someone accuses someone in this server of underclocking the whole server gangs up on them, unless they are quite popular in this server

well... you guys didnt even know what underclock is untill me and a few friends started saying that johnny was underclocking and since then you guys have been assuming that people with spike are underclocking

lets face it! we are a small community (the population is bound to explode when v7 is released but all in good time!) i for one prefer playing this server to any other i focking love the community! but how is freestyle going to get popular again if you guys keep egoing/accusing/raging/insulting etc every newguy that joins!

horror twins for example, i think it was miquel who said they underclocked so the whole ******* server started saying "underclocker" etc ( same for yezet) fair enough you think they underclock because they got dodgy movements so you report right?!?! but nooooo people have to keep reporting reporting reporting reporting reporting and reporting, pretty much FORCEING gms to ban people, you guys have been playing fgunz since 07 w.e maybe before on ijji so you get respected and people look up to you because of your experience about the game....

geuss what! underclock wasnt released before 07! ijji is where underclock all began in somewhere about 08-2010 (cant remember)

all in all to define this thread

FOR PEOPLE THAT CANT BE BOTHERED TO READ THIS ALL: MOST OF YOU ARE NEWGENS AND DONT HAVE A ******* CLUE ON WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE IT OUT AND DONT KEEP ACCUSING RANDOM PEOPLE

and another thing! gms dont have a clue about underclock (not even nigel, rash and the other older gms) so yeah get@underclock tutorial

2. The following 9 users say thank you to Anima___ for this useful post:

Censored (01-05-2012), Flora (01-05-2012), Galei (01-05-2012), JShaya (01-05-2012), KingHugo (01-05-2012), Kira (01-05-2012), Pro2Live1 (01-05-2012), Slaya (01-05-2012), Thrinaria (01-05-2012)

Thread Information