Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Secured's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    LOL This guy thinks hes some fux pro coder because he understands what raid is and ddr which is all computer hardware obviously, which you can learn off google, give up please if that's all information you know about computers / servers. He cant calm himself and play the game, like seriously you call yourself 16 but you act like your 10-12 fixing everyone's grammar like if they say "you, ur, ect" that crap. Grow up thanks and making wise remarks about gays although I'm not is just annoying. Your just a fail troll, if your gonna troll you mind as well not cry about it while you type. Lul I'm sure your still spamming me with useless whispers and random troll messages. You say your gonna work for setting up servers but guess what that's not pro at all sorry, you can learn to do that ITT Tech so there . And you questioning my skill and when your proven wrong you still have the audacity question it further. If your actually 16 then you seriously need to re-think your actions and grow up. And another thing you just plain suk at gunz .
    Last edited by Secured; 02-12-2012 at 07:56 AM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Secured for this useful post:

DeathGod (02-12-2012), Joel (02-12-2012), Torvac (02-12-2012), Vengeful (02-19-2012)

Thread Information