Originally Posted by 1Mike1 View Post
....Are you ******* retarded?

Do you even know the definition of what underclock means or are you trying to simply keep it in terms of GunZ.

So you're telling me, that he is able to toggle the ability to force his CPU to go slow, by definition, modifying the circuit's timing, at a hardware level, with something at a software level, with a keypress combination, that could cause blue screens of death, just for an advantage in a game where even if he was underclocking (which he isnt) he still died.

Now that I've called you a moron for saying stupid things in technical manor, lets talk about speed hack, which is generally how "UC" is done.
Speed hack modifies the QueryPerformanceCounter in either a negative (delay) or positive (sped up) manor in which you get a result in how "Speed" is being changed in the program.

Now, that is toggleable, but, not if you're retarded. FGunZ (hopefully) has an anti-hack that does not allow anything else to hook onto this function, which would allow the user to manipulate the speed to his whim.

Moral of the story:

Technically speaking you're a moron. Warren doesn't UC. You're parents made two mistakes, one was not getting the abortion, the second was not letting you get hit by a truck.

Sources:
Me - I'm a ******* ex-hgm I know my shit.
Wikipedia - Use it
DarkByte - Released the Cheat engine source so I could see how the speed hack works.
wow this guy has some problems O_o