I don't know about you guys, but I occasionally day-dream about having a utopian world where we all
can live in without killing each other, on the scale of war. It must be scary when you're still young and
there's a draft waiting to pick you up and take you away and you're unwilling to fight. I know for a fact,
some people are stupid. And sometimes, stupid people get elected as a president, leader, dictator... Whatever
you call it, they end up screwing everything good their country once had and makes everyone suffer because
of their stupidity. And if people are really dumb or ignorant, they'll blame their next leader for the huge mess
that lingers from the previous leader.

But I know it sometimes requires instant action of the good leaders to negotiate or stop the cause of
a bad leader who is looking for a fight. Especially in this day of technology where we have very dangerous
weapons it must be kept in the right hands, not the wrong or stupid. I would prefer no such weapons exist in the
first place, but if we didn't they would? Y'know. Oh about what I said about leaders
being elected.. I forgot to note.. Some places, people are forced to elect a certain leader under harsh
punishment if they don't. Very unfortunate. My mother had to go through that and they really didn't have a choice.

I hate pride, not the clan, but the meaning itself when it is undeserved or stands on
no righteous grounds. Like to North Korea, if they're so proud of their country, why do they have kids starving and
dying, and people poorly medicated. You know what I mean? But with those people, it's mainly the people in control
who's at fault, I don't know if their people isn't brainwashed to the point where they don't know how to disagree with
anything their leaders say.

Main debate

So back to the main point. Do you think wars could be avoidable, or do you think this is just human nature or something else?
Please don't include any conspiracies that fly through the internet to make any point. Just opinions and
what or why you think of. And don't bring up religion. This has nothing to do with it. We already know it's bad.