Originally Posted by Sparks View Post
wtf. thats totally irrelevant
what im asking is do you not agree this is ridiculous? and that people should suck it up.
although goin back to the actual report, the guy did say "******s." not ******, meaning it was to the general population, as a way of venting his feelings, as opposed to targeting the one person. It's the online world, shit like this happens all the time, i'm surprised people receive warnings for this. Why not instead create a block command, (idk if it already exists), and just put that into play.
DUDE ARE YOU STUPID ? EVEN THO IF HE SAID IT IN "GENERAL" ITS STILL WARNABLE AND WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO INSULT OTHERS AS A WAY OF "VENTING HIS FEELING" and also he said "***" towards him after he got killed however you're surprised why people receiving warning for this while you didn't even read the rules ? i'm not surprised why a lot of people leave fg and we don't want to block every damn word for instance "whore" since they blocked it i can't even say "who reported you ?" just leave it as it is besides its up to mcsic '-'