Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks
    Hello,

After playing a few games this morning, i see that the thread from Moh didn't actually change anything. So I am re-asking here a nerf for the ghost set.

The reason for this is that the ghost set makes the user completely invisible in environments such as Mansion's Library or wherever there is a lot of texture. Also, the Ghost set currently has no penalty for this abusively powerful looking texture, they actually got the full benefits from a donor set, plus being hard to see. I don't see much need to expand more on it, it's a known fact it's overpowered, and although i kind of feel awkward asking this, but i do beleive change is a good thing.

To evolve, get better and improve, one must change, same as the server. In V7, we've seen a lot of changes, but a few are still needed, and i strongly believe this one is part of the ones that are needed. Donors are supposed to thank you for giving money, by giving you items. Usually, they will be better then in-games item, or equal to lvl 99 weapons. But ghost set is not just more hp and more ap then others, it has the (sorry for the word but i really mean it) lamest texture possible, which is none.

On my opinions, the ghost set just ruins whatever room it's into, so i ask for a nerf in the sense of being a bit for visible, maybe a transparent red or blue/black whatever color.
    Otherwise, if you(the admins) REALLY want to keep it, i suggest a no-ghost-set tag, allowing in a minimal fair play in a room.

Thanks for your comprehention,
    -Jawarisin

PS: Feel free to post your opinion, whichever it might be. Also feel free to thank the post!
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Jawarisin for this useful post:

Divined (07-13-2012), theking126 (07-13-2012)

Thread Information