After about 2 years of not playing i decided to try this again while my main game (mabinogi) bores me. I`m pretty much an oldschool player who started in international, then india and then ijji gunz (Year was probably 2003 or 2004 when i started) i`m not a pro (atleast not anymore) but i know what i`m doing.
I had heard about these anti-lead (actually i`m still not sure how it works) servers so i gave it a try. I probably didn`t search enough but this was the only active server i found and sadly not so active either. Also it`s sad to see that with all those years, the community of gunz is only gotten worse but i guess that`s one of the amusing parts, to see people rage.
Oh yeah, i really love those 1-hit kill grenades, tho that`s what causes people to rage, someone even said i aimbot with them. o-o'

Anyway, in game i`m named either Chiien (male) or Chiz (female) , currently playing male
Oh yeah, and now the main reason why i even made this topic... is there a way to play this gunz in windowed mode? owo