Originally Posted by ItsTeaTime View Post
no ok no u people think just because they nerfed one gun the sniper means you can nerf anything else? i dont think so. dont complain about the ghost set. its been around for a very long time,just because u got smacked with it dont mean it should be nerfed. so before you post ur stupidness think about what you say.
Somewhat stupid or you didn't looked my join date.... I know it's been there for a while, the difference is there wasn't such an abuse of it before (and for the sniper thing, I am the one who inniciated the sniper tweak... I never voted against the AWP, in fact, I didn't pronounced at all nearly). This was also a 20 people server, not 150.

We all know it, this server is mostly "Pay 2 Win", so I don't actually care about op sprays and shotguns, you can always deal against those if you are highly skilled. But there is NOTHING you can do against a ghost set, the worst player could kill the best because you didn't see him sneak on you.

About the "you can see the head hands feets and sword". Walking= you dont actually see the feets if there's some texture. And the head or such... yes it does help, you can spot them in the asylum vent for sure, but i dare you keep your focus on them while fighting in the library or such.

Even though it's been here a while, changes are not always bad. Actually, at some point, it's called evolution.

I would like an answer from McSic or SuperWaffle. (Anybody else is also welcome)

-Jawarisin