Hello there, I'm sure a few of you have seen me in game and, or have played with me in the past. I had an idea I'm sure someone had to bring up in the past But I cant seem to find an old post On it so I'm going to suggest it again.
There are a lot of new donation items that are better then the ones I've personally bought In the past. These new items are double the price then what the old donation items are and theirs no reason why people should have to buy the new donation items for full price just to have the newer model that wasn't available to them when they joined this server.
What I am suggesting Is some type of trade in system to trade in your shot guns or donation sets plus the difference in coins for the newer models. Even if its as simple as just having people post in the forums Along with there donation (or remaining coins already in there account) That they would like an upgrade. Although I know that this would be quite annoying seeing as the mod in charge of this would need to first check if the user has bought the old donation item there upgrading then remove it from there account then add the new one and remove the coins. But I believe that this would be very helpful not only to me but to others as well.
For example The old donation shotguns Are only 100 coins and the new ones are 200 (witch older members did not have the option of buying) You should be able to exchange your old shotgun + 100 coins for the new shotgun. You would get another 5-10 dollars in donations for everyone that wanted to upgrade but didn't want to spend another 10-20 dollars depending on there donation method.
Well I hope you read this Dave or missic and give me feedback on what you think about this idea. If anyone else agrees or disagrees please post why and explain, If you don't explain how will we know?