Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rawk's Avatar Hardcore

Thanks
    I suppose I never really introduced myself here, so here goes nothing:

My name is Zack, I am nineteen years old, and I started playing FGunZ back in 2009 with a character name of Razor. Some people may remember seeing me online back in the day. I stopped playing in October of 2009 because I moved out of Las Vegas and into Missouri (big ****ing mistake, mind you), and my dad decided to get satellite internet. QQ So for over two years, I had no usable internet with which to play my favorite game evar. So after living with my dad and step mom for about two and a half years, I got fed up with having such little freedom and left to live with some roommates in a nearby town. Shortly after that, in July, I got internet for myself, and the first thing I did was play some GunZ. I decided to re-establish my mark on the community by creating a new name and everything, so I went through a few before creating Rawk. It kind of stuck with me, so yeah.

If you want to play with me in-game, I don't rage/ego anyone unless they do it first (and tbh, that's only for laughs on my part). I like some competition, and I also like to just fool around. Games are too frustrating when all you do is rage anyway.

Soo, long story short: Hi. ^-^;

2. The following user said thank you to Rawk for this useful post:

Rocka (09-08-2012)

Thread Information